Thursday, June 19

It's Summer

Hallelujah it is summer!!
The student's have gone home for the summer, my grades are posted and done!! Now I can try to get some stuff done around the house.

I have various classes and such I am taking or presenting this summer, but I do look forward to some relaxation and getting some organization done. Tomorrow I will start with cleaning up and then take my stuff in my storage closet here up to my storage unit so I can "put away" stuff that doesn't have a place. I plan on making more than one trip to the DI trailer or goodwill. Doesn't that sound fun?

I am hoping to fit in a trip to Utah and/or Vegas (Cydnee my friend just moved there). Maybe a massage or two, and of course at least one or two pedicures!!

I will probably have some of the neices spend the night (but not all at once!! Weewee has her limits!!) In fact I mentioned this to Sierra on Sunday, saying that she could come over sometime. Kristi called me the next day and said "we might need to narrow down a date for Sierra, I have to keep telling her to not pack!!" She was gathering her apron (I made her and I matching aprons a year or so ago), her toothbrush, and other things and packing them in her bag, getting ready to go!!

I am still looking for and deciding if and what camera to get.

Then we will be doing more Relief Society visits, as both I and the President are school employees that have the summer "off".

Well I guess that is all the news for now.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yea! I'm so glad you have a blog. It really is a great way to keep in touch. Let us know when you make it to Utah!

Anonymous said...

I found you!!! I hope you have a great summer!

Anderson Family said...

Ya! I am glad you found my blog, this is a great way to keep in touch.

Mrs.Goates said...

Seriously one of the best parts of being a teacher is Summer break - Party hard my friend!