Tuesday, June 10

Yahoo!!

So this morning I wake up to my alarm at about 5:30 and was just getting up the gumption to get ready for the day and the phone rang. I go to answer it and it is a recording from school stating "Do to a power outage there will be no school today at South Kitsap High School." I could not believe it!! I have power the weather is rainy and windy but not too bad. So we get a little glimpse of summer vacation.

I tried to go back to bed but once up I couldn't. So I took some time searching the internet for a new camera. Mine is getting old and tempermental. I would love to have one that has a much better zoom on it. Not sure yet what I will decide but I am leaning toward one of the Panisonic Lumis line. The ones I looked at had an optical zoom as high as 18x!!

Well then I relaxed for awhile, talked to people on the phone, did the dishes and am now writing this.

The only problem with this unexpected break is that it messes up finals for this week. The students are going to be disappointed when they have to test with one less day of review than we had planned.

Well I guess that is it for now. Back to enjoying my "relaxing" day!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Goates said...

Yea! Congratulations, I love a free day, when you had too much planned and then all the sudden it frees up. Hope you had fun!