Tuesday, October 28

Tagged - OK I will finally do it

8 favorite TV shows -
1. Numbers (right on Morgan)
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Ugly Betty
5. Chuck
6. Closer
7. In Plain Sight
8. Grey's Anatomy

8 Things I did Yesterday -
1. Got up
2. went to work
3. gave a test to my Algebra classes
4. Took little halloween gifts by the people I visit teach
5. checked email
6. ate dinner (that my visiting teaching partner gave me, yum)
7. headed to bed early
8. watched Dancing with the Stars

8 things I look forward to -
1. Summer Vacation
2. Christmas Vacation (don't get me wrong I love teaching, but I also love vacation time!!)
3. My birthday (I still love them, even though I am getting OLD)
4. My new calling at church
5. New nieces and nephews
6. Spending time with family
7. going on trips
8. Our Wells family reunion in 2010

8 favorite restaurants
1. Bahn Thai
2. Red Lobster
3. Azteca
4. Spaghetti Factory
5. Red Robin
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Tepanyaki (or other Sushi good Sushi joints)
8. Applebee's

8 Things on my wish list:
1. More time to do my crafts
2. a clutter free home - I am working on it!!
3. My new phone (it is coming in 2 weeks!!)
4. More time to read
5. More time to cook (although I find it hard to cook for just myself and find joy in that)
6. To lose a lot of weight
7. To spend more time with my family
8. More time to update my blog. :-)

8 people I tag
1. Cydnee
2. Kristin J.
3. Jadie H.
4. Dani G.
5. Lynn R.
6. Erin S.
7. Sherrill N.
8. Mary A.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

wow - i'm so impressed - way to go!

Jessica said...

Wow Wendy! I was thinking that I should do this, now that you have I might :)

Cyd said...

I'll respond to my tag soon.

Dani said...

Thank you Winifred for commenting on my post.....and leaving a tag? What's that??? LOL You can check my blog, I finally did it :)