First, this summer I decided I would take each niece or nephew out on special date with their Aunt WeeWee. So here are the highlights, finally:
Sierra - She decided to spend the night and we had fun making cookies, watching movies and doing crafts. We had a lot of fun.
Next was Nicholas and Tyler, who both wanted to go to The Seattle Science Center so we all went together. We walked on the ferry, caught the bus and then played at the Science Center, looking and learning about everything. Even took time to play a game of checkers and a game of chess on the huge sets they have have there.
On the way home we stopped at the fountain by the ferry dock in Bremerton and Tyler just went crazy, it was hilarious and he went home a wet and happy boy!!
3 comments:
What a fun auntie you are! Thanks for giving me some fun stuff to read.
Tyler is so cute! That giant chess games looks so fun! I liked seeing all those pics. I haven't seeing alot of the wells kids in so long.
Yea, I told me mom that since so many of her grandkids like chess she should get a big set like that one too!!
Post a Comment