Monday, December 22

Catching up!! Episode 4

Noah and the Zoo, Noah decided he wanted to go to the Zoo, so one day I met him and his mom at the Zoo, and Noah and I had a blast hanging with the animals and doing lots of walking. It was rather hot that day too. Feeding the Goats
Playing with the monkeys


Stopping for a snack


Watching the Beluga Whales





Stopping for Lunch


Watching the Polar Bear



This Bear was funny, they had just given him that ball, it had marshmallows in it, and he kept turning it over and over, jumping up and down on it trying to get all the treats out.



Noah in the shark mouth display, he is quite the ferocious animal.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Well - glad you were bored! It was fun to see the pictures.

Jessica said...

One of these days we'll send Kaye up to see you to spend a day with her Aunt WeeWee. Just you wait, the time fast approaches :)

Beth said...

How much fun! I haven't been to the zoo in ages!!! You're so awesome Wendy! Happy New Year!

Ethatch said...

Lucky Noah to have such an aunt. Looks like you both had a fun day. I love the picture in the Shark mouth!
Marge