Thursday, January 8

Heidi Celeste Wells

My brother Dustin and his wife, Wendy Jean, just had a baby on Sunday, January 4th. She is a very cute girl, named Heidi Celeste. Here are a few of my favorite of the pictures they have sent us. This is my 16th niece or nephew, I now have 10 nieces and 6 nephews. There will be 2 more additions in the next few months.











Look at her proud brothers, look out boys Heidi has 3 big brothers to protect her!!




Hunter is so happy to be a big brother.

4 comments:

Cyd said...

I love the scenario of 3 big brothers to this sweet little baby girl. Can't believe how big Dustin's boys are getting!

Erin said...

Oh yay! This gives me hope for a girl. :)

Kristi Amasio said...

Hi Wendy. How are you? So good to hear from you. And of course we remember you. I'm glad you have a blog and that we can see what's going on in your life. Your nieces and nephews are adorable! I love this new one that was born on my youngest daughter's b-day. I bet they sure love having you as an aunt. Take care and talk to you soon!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Great pics! Being an aunt is the best. Those shots of her with her adoring brothers are the sweetest ever. Take care!