Sunday, April 26

I got a new do!!

So I got a new haircut Friday, I went quite a bit shorter. I like it. Here are some pictures I took with my Webcam, sorry for the quality.



This last one I was just playing with the contrast and stuff on my webcam.

9 comments:

Jan W. said...

It looks really cute! That last one is pretty cool! I'm ready for a new do, but not much I can do about it! Maybe a trim will do the trick! And probably a dye job. Don't think I'm really ready to go natural quite yet!

Mrs.Goates said...

Really cute! I especially love the layers in the back. I really need to go get my hair cut too... It's always nice to get a new cut, well, at least when it looks cute like yours does!

Ali said...

Nice, fresh summer cut! Everyone needs a new summer cut:) I like it!

Anderson Family said...

Love the back, very full!

Erin said...

Cute, Wee Wee!

Cyd said...

That's a really cool cut on you. Very flattering!

Beth said...

Love it Wendy!!!! And the last pic is very artsy! Cool!

Ethatch said...

Really cute Wendy! Looks like you've got some of your mom's curl, lucky girl! I've always wished for natural curl. Now I wish I could get my hair-girl to cut mine shorter in the back and layered like yours...I think all month about how I can describe it and she almost does it until the very last...then snip, snip, snip and it's the same cut as last month and NOT shorter in the back!
Lucky you again!
Marge

Kaela said...

Cute hair!!! That last picture looks so artsy too! Way to go on both counts:)