Wednesday, September 30

Contest

So many of you know that I bought a sewing machine last year and have been trying to sew many projects. Well part of getting into sewing is a new found passion for fabric. I am constantly looking for new fabric designs and trying to resist the temptation to overload my new den with a ton of fabric. Anyway I was just informed about this awesome contest from one of my favorite fabric designers, Lila Tueller. On her blog she is having a contest to win a Jelly roll and Layer cake of her newest fabric design that is to come out next spring. Here is a picture and a link to her blog. Sure hope I win!!

1 comment:

Ethatch said...

Thanks for the link to that blog Wendy, she does have great fabric and patterns...always good to share passions/fun! I hope you win too!