So after the weekend with the Richmond's I relaxed for a week and then headed to Auburn with Morgan to watch the Nichole and Billy's kids for a week while they too a vacation to Cancun, Mexico.
The kids were great and we had fun. We went to Lucy's Ballet "Snow White." We went shopping to Toys R Us, I owed Noah and Niko their Birthday Presents. We laughed. We watched the Hannah Montana Movie. We played outside on the trampoline and on the inflatable Waterslide toy. We had a couple of play dates with friends. We played the Wii.
It was a good week. Izzy had fun visiting their home and playing with Mercedes. She loved the yard. But toward the end of the week she must have been getting bored or Mercede's was teaching her naughty tricks because the last day we were there she figured out how to get out of the fence. Luckily either the neighbor kids caught her and brought her back or we found her before she got too far.
I had fun, but was ready to get home and get back into my routine, especially with school starting a couple of weeks after that.



3 comments:
I love your new blog design!
Fun post! You got some really cute pictures of some really cute kids...oh, and dogs! You're a great aunt and sister...oh and daughter!
Love your new background! Must have been "Background Makeover Weekend"!
Great pictures!! What a great aunt (and sister) you are!!!
Post a Comment