Morgan spent the night last night so we could go to Barnes and Noble first thing this morning (about 8am) to get in line for wristbands for tonights midnight bash for the release of the 7th and final Harry Potter book.
We are all very excited for this release. Morgan has plans to read the entire book by Sunday evening since she leave for Young Women's Camp on Monday morning. I have no doubt she will meet her goal.
We (Morgan, Kristi and I) also sent to the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter movie on July 10th, it was fabulous. I want to see it again on the IMAX in 3-D.
I might be crazy but these are fun moments to spend with family and a common bond for Morgan and I.
Talk more after attending the party tonight.
Here are picture of us in line.


1 comment:
Wendy - you have been tagged - see my blog for what it means
Post a Comment