Friday, June 5

Finished the Quilt Top for baby Joyce!!

I have recently gotten into quilting and decided I would make a quilt for my new niece, Joyce, Annie's baby. Anyway she was born a few weeks ago and I had hoped to have it done for her then. But it seems the pattern I chose was a bit extensive for the beginner that I am, so it took longer than I had planned. Oh well, here is some pictures of the finished top, now just to get it quilted and add the binding!! I really like how it turned out!! (even with my mistakes!!)



6 comments:

Ali said...

I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful quilt that I am in love with all of the colors in it!! Wow, that is amazing. Annie is one lucky Momma...and Joyce is one lucky baby girl- she just probably doesn't know it yet! Great job!!!! That is a gorgeous color combo and design. LOVE IT!!!

Cyd said...

I love all the colors used in it. The pattern is a cute one for babies to I think.

Anderson Family said...

I love it!!!

Erin said...

You're a beginner?? That is
bea-u-ti-ful!

Kaela said...

WOW!!! Am-az-ing for sure! Will you pass your beginner skills onto me somehow. Maybe just all of you Wells girls are just naturally gifted:) Beauuuuutiful!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Gorgeous!!!! I want to be your baby niece so you will make me one... can we work out some sort of adoption procedings? It truly is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.